Employer funded enquiry

Enquire about an employer funded apprenticeship

This funding route is for courses that will be funded by:

  • Levy paying employers (employers with a wage bill exceeding 3 million pounds per annum)
  • Non-levy paying employers (Employers who will co-invest in the cost of training. This works on a 90/10 where the Government funds 90% of the training and the employer pays the remaining 10% of the training cost.)
Progress to Excellence

Complete the following form...

The ‘employer funded enquiry form’ is to be completed by the person who has the authority to approve any training to commence at a place of work.