Location: West Yorkshire/East Midlands – ideally Nottingham area
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 a year (plus a £300 per month car allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding national training provider delivering a wide range of qualifications in a variety of key sectors. Our culture is like no other, and we are looking for someone who is as enthusiastic about training as we are. If you want to work for an exciting provider with lots of benefits and progression opportunities then we want to hear from you.
We are training experts, working with fantastic employers who are market leaders in their sectors. Our training team provides a range of Apprenticeships, bespoke and commercial qualifications and we work closely with our employers and learners to provide them with best experience possible.
We are proud of our low staff turnover, employee benefits package, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment and are looking for enthusiastic and motivated employees to join us!
Responsibilities of the role:
This role will be taking responsibility for delivering Apprenticeship qualifications up to and including Level 5. Subject areas include Business Administration, Management, Customer Service and Team Leading. You must effectively manage your caseload and will be responsible for delivering a main aim qualification as well as Functional Skills up to Level 2. Learners should be progressing in a timely manner and you must ensure that you are delivering a high quality learner experience.
- To manage and deliver Teaching Learning & Assessment (TLA) to a caseload of up to 45 learners and to ensure that this caseload is effectively managed.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of training, planning, registration, assessment, certification and observations of practice, in line with Ofsted, Awarding Body and ESFA guidelines.
- To ensure the consistently high quality of provision and the quality of the learners’ experience is not compromised.
- Contribute to Standardisation and Quality Improvement meetings as required.
- To maintain continuous professional development to ensure an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of new developments and Awarding Body requirements is maintained.
- To contribute and manage own development in all aspects of continuous quality improvement, Awarding Organisation, Ofsted and business requirements, including the usage of the centre’s e-portfolio system as a management information tool.
- To follow, and implement, the centre’s Learner Progression and Activity, Learning Support and Functional Skills Policy and Procedures, including planning appropriate monthly sessions and providing ongoing advice and guidance to learners and employers in order to support the centre to meet its minimum timely qualification achievement rates.
- Work to challenging and improving performance standards to maintain standards of best practice.
The successful candidate would have the following experience and qualifications:
- Proven background and experience in the training industry as an Assessor.
- Occupational competency/experience within subject specialism.
- A1, L3 TAQA or equivalent.
- CTLLS /Cert Ed/PGCE or equivalent.
- GCSE Grade A*-C in English and math’s, or equivalent.
- GCSE Grade A*-C in ICT, or equivalent.
- Vocational competence and experience to deliver Apprenticeship frameworks in specified areas up to and including Level 5 as well as Functional Skills (Eng/Maths/ICT) up to Level 2.
- Commitment to CPD/professional development.
- Experience of using an e-portfolio system.
- A Focused and motivated individual with a desire to progress and develop.
- An Extensive knowledge in all areas of delivery.
- A keen eye for detail and a sound understanding of right first time.
- The ability to communicate and seamlessly implement set changes.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- A willingness to travel is a must.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to overcome challenging situations and be able to engage with a variety of learners.
To find out more contact Lisa Lindgren by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0151 650 6933.
To download an application form, click here.